Friday, September 20, 2013

40 Greatest Photos Ever

By: Gabriela Ionita
I picked this photo because i thought it was nice for the little boy to share something with the soldier and let them know that they are all human. Something that definitely caught my attention about this photo is the bright colored heart shaped balloon. I think that this photo made it to the top 40 photos ever because it shows that a little boy wants to have peace and be happy. 


By: Stan Stearns
The reason I picked this photo is because i think is nice that the little boy salutes his father's coffin along with the honor guard. What caught my attention about this photo is that not only the soldiers are saluting the coffin, but so is his little son. I think this photo made it to the top 40 photos ever because it shows how strong the little boy is.


By: William Anders
 I liked how the whole photo is dark except for the Earth. Something about this picture that caught my attention is the bright blue half circle in the darkest place. I think this photo made it to the top 40 photos ever because its unique and you don't get to see this view often.  

No comments:

Post a Comment