Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Great Black and White Photographers Part 3


1. Something that first caught my eye about the photographs I chose is that each one of them are unique. Even though they are mostly of nature, they are not all the same. Also I love pictures of nature.


2.  I see plants everywhere. Grasshoppers jumping on the grass and frogs leaping from one lily pad to another. I see bees on the flowers, flying with the clear blue sky in the background.

I smell the fresh air that flows through. Also the green healthy grass. I can smell the sent each flower releases.

I taste the fresh breeze coming towards me. I can taste the fresh water just by looking around. Also, i can taste the freshness of the new plants.

I feel a slight breeze coming and leaving. I can feel the bright sun hitting my akin. And the grass touching my feet as I walk.


3. Something i would like to create to show the world this photographer is a blog so everyone can see it and notice his wonderful photographs.

No comments:

Post a Comment