Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Academics Shoot Preview

The Story
I chose this photo for best story because just by looking at it you can imagine some kind of hart touching story since there are guys in a circle holding hands around something.



Action and Emotion
I chose this photo for action and emotion because it shows two students playing with their teacher and all three of the look like they are having fun together.



Filling the frame
I chose this photo for the photo that fills the frame because everywhere in the photo there is something going on because of the liquid that is flying everywhere in the air.




I picked this photo as my favorite because I like how the paint is shooting out of the speaker because of all its force. A rule of photography that is evident in this photo is texture because by looking at the photo you can imagine the feeling and texture of the drops of paint.




No comments:

Post a Comment